Fran Tarkenton Business MaximsFeb 01, 2019
CLICK ON THE VIDEO ABOVE
1. The Mission of Business is to Help People If your mission is to help people, you’ll develop products and services that have value, you’ll tell the truth, and you’ll end up making money as a byproduct.
2, People Have to Talk to People Everything we learn is based on what we hear, what we see, and what we read. If you’re not engaging with other people and new ideas, you’ll fall behind.
3. There are No Silver Bullets One of the biggest reasons people fail is that they spend all their time chasing silver bullets. There is no cure-all, stop chasing after bogus remedies.
4. Reinvent Yourself Every Day Don’t get caught doing the same old thing just because that’s the way it’s always been done. Look for new ways of doing things, ways to improve.
5. Have a Sense of Desperation You have to think and act with the passion of a challenger. From a sense of desperation you will elevate your discipline and speed to act.
6. You Learn More from Failure than from Success Don’t be afraid to take a chance just because you might fail. Our most important lessons all come from failure.
7. Nothing Takes the Place of Hard Work You must be thrilled and take joy in working to get better. If you’re not willing to put-in the work needed, you will not be rewarded with success.